I have been trying
unsuccessfully to go to the Twitter website to set up an account. I'm not sure why I cannot connect, but will try later. I have been told Twitter is down due to a DDoS attack, see
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13577_3-10304633-36.html which states "Twitter was inaccessible for several hours on Thursday morning, followed by a period of slowness and sporadic time-outs (and more outright downtime). The company is blaming an "ongoing" denial-of-service attack but has not said anything further. Facebook has also confirmed that it was targeted by a DOS attack that rendered some of its features slow or non-functional."
08/06/09 10:00PM: I am still unable to go to the Twitter website to set up an account.
08/08/09 4:00PM: I was able to get to the Twitter website today, but when I submit my new account information, it goes to a blank page and I am unable to sign in. I have tried four times, will try again later.
No comments:
Post a Comment