This You Tube video, High School Library Media Specialist,made by a high school librarian was short and sweet, I think students and faculty enjoyed it. I found a Plano public library video that just showed people and different areas around their library. For Academic, UC Berkely had a very long conference presentation promoting Web 2.0. for staff. For events, Monterey Public Library had a great money raiser, hosting a cooking event with chef Martin Yan, requiring a $20 entrance fee that would be used to purchase books.
We would have to be careful in a school library setting to get parents permission for their child to be in a video and unfortunately we are not allowed to sell food to raise money during school hours. I think a You Tube video could promote us if we could think of something clever and we could put a link on our HHS library website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment